Each family member will receive an ID card in the mail prior to the group's effective date.
Take a moment to review the card(s) making sure your name and your PCP choice (if applicable) are correct. If a correction is needed call Health Net’s dedicated customer contact center for Federal Employees Health Benefits – California members at 1-800-522-0088 so we can make the change.
Register for Healthnet.com
Take a moment to register for access to our website. Have your ID card handy.
As a registered member, using our website is an easy and time-saving way to get benefit information, wellness resources and more to help you achieve an overall sense of good health.
Please check the box to receive notifications from Health Net. We need to be able to contact you after you take the Health Risk Questionnaire or if you participate in a health improvement program. If you are already registered, please log in and update your email notification status.
Log in to our website to:
- Get your benefit details, copays and prior authorization information.
- Review your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) or Certificate of Insurance (COI)
- Change your PCP
- Get ID cards and forms
- Manage your account details and view medical treatment policies.
- View your medical Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Online health encyclopedia
Health Net Customer Support