How to Enroll
Step 1: Pick a plan
FEHB is offering the following health plan options to members:
- Northern California (High Option): HMO - Full HMO (FEHB Northern CA High Option)
- Northern California (Basic Option): HMO - SmartCare Network Large Group with walk-in clinics (FEHB Northern CA Basic Option)
- Southern California (High Option): HMO - ExcelCare Large Group with walk-in clinics (FEHB Southern CA High Option)
- Southern California (Standard Option): HMO – SmartCare Network Large Group with walk-in-clinics (FEHB Southern CA Standard Option)
- Southern California (Basic Option): HMO - Salud HMO y mas Large Group (FEHB Southern CA Basic Option)
See the Plan Details page to read about specific plan benefits and coverage details.
Step 2: Choose a doctor
When enrolling in an HMO plan, you need to choose Participating Physician Group (PPG) and then a Primary Care Physician (PCP) from within that PPG.
Each family member can choose a different PCP and a different PPG to suit their individual needs. Also, women may self-refer to an OB/GYN who is part of your selected medical group.
TIP: Refer to "Step 1: Pick a Plan" to know which plan to choose from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Enroll in Health Net today!
Follow the instructions of your personnel office.