Life moves fast! It makes healthy living a challenge. That's why our Wellness Webinar Series is a great resource to help you engage with your health – in an hour or less!
Monthly topics include tips for:
- Healthy behaviors.
- Exercise and nutrition.
- Managing diabetes, cholesterol and blood pressure.
Upcoming webinar – Wednesday, December 13, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time.
"Healthy habits are learned in the same way as unhealthy ones – through practice."
– Wayne Dyer
Learn Lifelong Habits that Promote Good Health
Health Net's December webinar titled Healthy Habits for Life highlights how you can gain and maintain good health through all stages of life. This webinar will teach you how to:
- Find and develop healthy habits specific to your body
- Know what good habits are and how they are formed
- Make healthy habits part of your daily lifestyle
- Create and maintain healthy habits that last
Healthy Habits for Life will be held on Wednesday, December 13, 2023, from noon to 12:45 p.m. Pacific time (PT).
Don't forget, our monthly webinars are offered to all Health Net members and to the public. Feel free to share this information with your friends and co-workers!