Wellness Programs and Discounts
Health Net is focused on giving you all the tools you need to live a healthier, more productive life. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family.
To access these programs, log in!
Get valuable member discounts (PDF) on health-related services and products.
- Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) provides an individual with a personalized report of his/her behavioral and medical health risks. Immediately after taking the online HRQ, participants receive a personalized action plan. Log in here to take the HRQ now!
- Nurse Advice Line is a toll-free 24-hour nurse line that provides immediate clinical support of everyday health issues and questions. Some of the ways nurses help callers include: caring for minor injuries and illnesses, identifying emergency health situations, understanding prescriptions and preparing for doctor visits.
- Health Promotion Programs are a highly interactive way for you to address and improve risk factors, such as smoking, emotional health, exercise, nutrition and more.
- Health Coaching program offers one-on-one phone support, giving you unlimited access to a registered dietitian, respiratory therapist, health educator, or social worker, helping you reach your goals and sustain positive behavioral change.
- Quit For Life® tobacco cessation program quit coaches are available with one-on-one telephonic support to help you quit smoking, using tobacco, or with the use of Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS) such as e-cigarettes and e-pipes.
- Create your Personal Health Record, a tool used to store, maintain, track and manage your health information in one centralized, private and secure location. Bring it with you to your preventive care doctor visit.
- myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. These self-help resources are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy.
- Start Smart for Your Baby® is a program for pregnant and new moms, designed to customize the support and care you need for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Log in for more information.
- The Active&Fit Direct Program allows you to choose from 10,000+ participating fitness centers and YMCAs nationwide for $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
Programs especially for Federal Employees
- Babylon (telehealth) – Babylon provides access to healthcare anytime, from your phone. You can book a video appointment with a health care provider 24/7 through the Babylon app. Babylon is an option when you can't see your regular doctor.
- Omada - Omada® is a personalized program designed to help you lose weight, gain energy, and reduce your risk for chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
Health Net Customer Support