Health Net is focused on giving you the tools you need to help you live a healthier, more productive life. Our programs help empower you to make healthy lifestyle decisions for you and your family.
To access these programs, log in!
Get access to valuable member programs (PDF) on health-related services and products.
- RealAge Test (health assessment) provides you with a personalized report of your behavioral and medical health risks. Immediately after taking the online RealAge Test, you will receive a personalized action plan. Take the RealAge Test now!
- Nurse Advice Line. Receive timely access to registered nurses for help with everyday health questions – 24/7. You can get help with a number of health issues, such as, how to care for minor injuries and illnesses, and advising on seeking medical care.
Go straight to the nearest emergency room or call 911 if you have an emergency.
- Telephonic Health Coaching Program. With one-on-one, personalized support, you and your Health Coach will discuss what to expect when trying to make lifestyle changes, explore what motivates you to improve your health, and address specific health behaviors that affect short-term health risks and long-term goals. Get started now!
- Digital Health Coaching Program (Lessons) consist of multiple programs related to stress, smoking cessation, exercise, weight, gaps in care and more! Working on your own, it will take 14-21 days to complete depending on which Lesson you participate in. You can learn more here.
- Online RealAge Programs are a highly interactive way for you to address and work to improve risk factors, such as stress, sleep, nutrition and activity. The RealAge Programs present achievable goals and encourage you to take small action steps, establishing tiny habits to help build confidence and lead to goal achievement. Lessons help you prioritize the changes to your lifestyle and offer you the tools and support to make lasting change.
You can learn more here.
- Craving to Quit® tobacco cessation program covers most types of tobacco, lets you talk with a quit coach for encouragement and support, and offers a personalized plan to quit. The award-winning 21-day program teaches awareness of cravings and habits to help participants quit smoking or vaping.
Get started now!
- Create your Personal Health Profile, a tool you can use to store, maintain, track and manage your health information in one centralized, private and secure location. Bring it with you to your preventive care doctor visit.
- myStrength is a confidential online resource, personalized to help improve your mood. The program's self-help tools are designed to help empower you to become – and stay – mentally and physically healthy.
- Start Smart for Your Baby® Start Smart for Your Baby (SSFB) is a program for pregnant people, providing custom support and care for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Members will receive health education materials such as Mother's Guide to Pregnancy and Guide to Life After Delivery, and can request guidance from a care manager throughout their pregnancy. It is already part of your benefits and won't cost you a thing.
- The Active&Fit Direct™ Program offers fitness center memberships to 11,000+ fitness centers nationwide for just $25 a month (plus a $25 enrollment fee and applicable taxes).
- Babylon (telehealth) – Babylon provides access to healthcare anywhere, anytime – right from your phone. You can book a video appointment through the Babylon app. Connect with U.S. board-certified doctors 24/7 or behavioral health professionals Monday–Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time). Babylon is an option when you can't see your regular doctor.
- Omada® - proactive diabetes prevention – Omada is a personalized program designed to help you lose weight, gain energy, and reduce your risk for chronic conditions like type 2 diabetes and heart disease.
1 Programs pending regulatory approval.
Health Net Customer Support